Monday, January 20, 2014

Long time no talk...new toys and experiences to come.

So it has been quite a while since I posted anything on here and perhaps the largest contributing factor to that was that there was really nothing to report. I am happy to say that there are several new things to report and so I will be addressing them in the coming days and weeks. The biggest piece of news is that my wife and I will be welcoming our second child in a few weeks and while that may not be all that interesting to any fellow photographers, counting new gear or shooting assignments as the biggest piece of news might upset my wife and that just isn't a good idea if you ever want to get new gear in the future. But I digress...

In the near future I will be talking about a number of topics...most are about new pieces of equipment but also some are about techniques and advice and opportunities such as...

1) Getting a new tripod
2) Switching wide angle lenses
3) Macro Focusing rails
4) Shooting Senior Portraits
5) Shooting for a fashion blog
6) Tips for photographing the athlete in your house.

Please check back and if you have any questions or comments, let me know. I want to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment